May 6, 2020
Do citizens of Nauru require visa for Vietnam? Yes ✅
Citizens of Nauru are required to have a visa to enter Vietnam.
Citizens of Nauru are advised to find below for options to get a visa for Vietnam:
👉 Option 1: Apply for a visa at the embassy or consulate of Vietnam
There is NO embassy or consulate of Vietnam representing in Nauru, therefore, citizens of Nauru have to find a nearest or convenient location of the embassy of Vietnam to apply for a visa.
The following documents are required for apply visa at the embassy or consulate of Vietnam:
- Nauru Passport (with at least 06-months validity and 2 blank pages)
- One completed application form for a Vietnam visa (Contact the embassy or consulate for this form)
- One passport size photo of 4×6 cm (attached to the application). Photo guide.
- Visa fees (vary depend on the embassy or consulate of Vietnam)
Citizens of Nauru are advised to make a phone call or email to the embassy/consulate of Vietnam to ask for further requirements and make an appointment with them.
If applying visa at the embassy or consulate of Vietnam is not convenient, citizens of Nauru are advised to consider Vietnam e-visa & Visa On Arrival option.
👉 Option 2 : Apply for Vietnam e-visa
Citizens of Nauru are eligible for Vietnam e-visa.
Vietnam e-visa is valid for 30 days, single entry
Frequently Ask About Vietnam e-Visa
Documents required for citizens of Nauru to apply for Vietnam e-visa online.
- A scanned copy of your Nauru passport’s bio page (Sample for passport’s bio page). Please make sure you passport valid for at least 6 months with 2 blank pages.
- A recently taken of your face. Photo guide.
- Valid email address to contact.
- Credit or debit card to make the payment online.
In case of planning to stay in Vietnam for more than 30 days, citizens of Nauru are advised to choose Visa On Arrival option which you can choose to apply visa for 3 month or upto 6 months.
👉 Option 3 : Apply for Visa On Arrival Vietnam
For getting Visa On Arrival, citizens of Nauru are required to hold a visa approval letter (also call pre-approved visa letter).
Fee for getting the visa approval letter from $6 only – 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied.
Please check our visa fees for update.
Frequently ask about Vietnam Visa On Arrival
PERHAPS YOU ARE INTERESTED IN
There is NO embassy or consulate of Vietnam representing in Nauru 🇳🇷. Options for citizens of Nauru getting a visa for Vietnam: Apply online for electronic visa or Vietnam e-visa (30 days, single entry).
Are you planning to visit Vietnam within your budget? Then opting for the online way of applying visa is the right choice! Today there are two types of online way to apply a Vietnam visa exists. They are visa on arrival and e-visa.
Here’s the good news for citizens of Nauru who plan on visiting Vietnam soon. Applying for a visa to the country is now so easy.