May 8, 2020
Do citizens of Thailand require visa for Vietnam? 💚 30 days visa-free
Citizens of Thailand won’t need a visa if staying for fewer than 30 days.
Vietnam visa waiver program
In case of intending to stay for more than 30 days, citizens of Thailand should apply for a visa.
Citizens of Thailand are advised to find below for options to get a visa for Vietnam:
👉 Option 1 : Apply for a visa at the embassy of Vietnam in Thailand
In order to get a visa through the embassy of Vietnam, citizens of Thailand are advised to pay a visit to the location of Embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Thailand. Here’s the address:
Embassy of Vietnam in Bangkok, Thailand
- Chancery: 83/1 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok , Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0) 2 251 3552; +66 (0) 2 251 5838; +66 (0) 2 251 7202
- Fax: +66 (0) 2 251 7201; +66 (0) 2 251 7203
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://vnembassy-bangkok.mofa.gov.vn
- Map : https://goo.gl/maps/oHmLnKCW158BZSKLA
From Monday to Friday: Morning: 8.30 – 12.00 | Afternoon: 14.00 – 17.30
Consular hours (Monday to Friday):
– Morning: 9.00 – 11.30
– Afternoon: 14.00 – 17.00
Tourist visa (Counter No.1):
– Submission: 9.00 – 11.30, 14.00 – 16.00
– Collection: 16.00 – 17.00
Aprroved visa, Legalization and Certification of Documents (Counter No.3):
– Submission: 9.00 – 11.30
– Collection: 16.00 – 17.00.
The Embassy of Vietnam will close on the public holidays of both Vietnam and Thailand.
The Consulate General of Vietnam in Khon Kaen – Thailand
- Address: 65/6 Chatapadung, Khon Kaen 40000
- Phone: (+60-043) 242 190
- Fax: (+60-043) 241 154
- Email: email@example.com
- Website : vnconsulate-khonkaen.mofa.gov.vn
- Map : https://goo.gl/maps/1ZASAKEibtQdw9a89
- Working time : Monday – Friday: 8.30 – 12:00; 14:00 – 17.30 pm. The Consulate of Vietnam will close on the public holidays of both Vietnam and Thailand.
The following documents are required for citizens of Thailand to apply visa at the embassy or consulate of Vietnam in Thailand
- Thailand Passport (with at least 06-months validity and 2 blank pages)
- One completed application form for a Vietnam visa (contact the embassy or consulate of Vietnam in Thailand for this form)
- One passport size photo of 4×6 cm (attached to the application). Photo guide.
- Visa fees (contact the embassy or consulate of Vietnam in Thailand for the amount to pay)
Citizens of Thailand are advised to make a phone call or email to the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Thailand to ask for further requirements and make an appointment with them.
If applying visa at the embassy or consulate of Vietnam is not convenient, citizens of Thailand are advised to consider Visa On Arrival option.
👉 Option 2 : Apply for Visa On Arrival Vietnam
For getting Visa On Arrival, citizens of Thailand are required to hold a visa approval letter (also call pre-approved visa letter).
Fee for getting the visa approval letter from $6 only – 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied.
Please check our visa fees for update.
What is Visa On Arrival Vietnam? [show answer]
Vietnam Visa On Arrival (also called Vietnam Landing Visa) is an alternative way to get your visa for Vietnam instead going to the embassy or consulate of Vietnam. The visa will be issued for you at International airports in Vietnam.
To get Vietnam Visa on arrival, you are advised to fill in visa application form online to request for the visa approval letter.
A scanned copy of the approval letter will be sent to your email address. You will also receive a blank application form. Print the letter and the form and fill out the form correctly. Bring these with you to Vietnam.
Upon arriving at an International Airport of Vietnam, look for the Visa Landing Counter. You’ll find it right in front of Passport Control. Here, submit the approval letter, application form, and your passport. You will also be asked to pay for an additional fee called stamping fee in cash. Then the officer will ask you to wait while they process your visa.
When your visa is ready, they will call you back to the counter. Then the officer will hand you your passport. Check the passport and you’ll find the visa in it. Now you can go to Passport Control for immigration checks to enter Vietnam.
What is the official website for Visa On Arrival? [show answer]
There is NO official website for Visa On Arrival Vietnam.
Visa On Arrival Vietnam required a company in Vietnam sponsor for their customers or guests. If you want to get Visa On Arrival Vietnam, you are required to contact with a company in Vietnam for their sponsoring.
Which website should I choose to apply my visa ?
There are numerous companies in Vietnam built websites for receive request for Visa On Arrival Vietnam, please do some search to find a reliable one offers reasonable price with 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied.
Tips to check for a reliable website:
- The website must have SSL certificate to make sure your data encrypted. Prefix of domain name must have httpS://www.domain.com
- Check domain records by using https://whois.ws or http://domainwhitepages.com – the old of the domain name the more reliable, some website saying that they build for more than 10 years when but domain name newly buy
- Check their policy for refund. Some website saying 100% money back guarantee but it’s too complicated with their term. Why we have to pay if we are not satisfied with the service or product ?
- Using PayPal to protect your payment & ask for refund easily if necessary.
Citizens of Which Countries Are Accepted for Visa On Arrival Vietnam? [show answer]
Citizens of ALL COUNTRIES in the worlds are eligible to apply for Visa On Arrival Vietnam.
Unlike Visa On Arrival of some countries, Visa On Arrival Vietnam required applicant obtain a visa approval letter (also called pre-approval letter) before flying to Vietnam to pick up their visa upon arrival at the airports.
Applicants for Visa On Arrival are accepted to pick up their visa at international airports of Vietnam only.
Which International Airport in Vietnam accept for Visa On Arrival? [show answer]
With the visa approval letter, you can use to get Vietnam Visa at one of the following international airports:
- Noi Bai international airport (Hanoi city),
- Tan Son Nhat international airport (Ho Chi Minh City city),
- Cam Ranh international airport (Nha Trang city),
- Da Nang airport (Da Nang city),
- Cat Bi international airport (Hai Phong city),
- Lien Khuong international airport (Da Lat city) and
- Phu Quoc international airport (Phu Quoc islands)
What is the procedure at Vietnam airport to get the visa? [show answer]
Upon arrival at the airport, you will see the “Landing Visa Counter”. You are advised to stop at this place to get the visa into your passport before queuing in line at Passport Control for immigration checks.
At the “Landing Visa Counter”, you are required to submit your original passport + the visa approval letter + completed form NA1 (you can download the Vietnamese-visa-application-form (Form NA1) to fill, sign and attached a photo of your face on it – see Photo guide) then wait to be called for paying the stamping fee for getting your visa.
What is stamping fee at Vietnam airport and how much is it?
After make the payment for visa stamping fee, you will be called again to get back your passport with the visa inside.
Please remember to check information in your visa before leaving.
How much does the Vietnam visa on arrival cost? [show answer]
In general, there are two kind of fees you are required to pay:
The stamping fee (paid directly at Vietnam’s airport when pick up visa there)
Service fee pay for our sponsorship to get the approval letter. Please see our visa fees for update.
We offer 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with our service to get the visa approval letter.
What is stamping fee at Vietnam airport and how much is it? [show answer]
The stamping fee is the fee you are required to pay at the airport when you arrive in order to get the official visa stamped in your passport. The stamp fee must be in cash, no credit cards are accepted.
Stamp fee is required to pay at the airport for picking up your visa as follow :
- 25 USD for 1-month and 3-month single entry
- 50 USD for 1 month and 3 months multiple entry visa
- 95 USD for less than 6 months multiple entry visa
- 135 USD for less than 1 year multiple entry visa
- The stamping fee at the airport can be paid in USD or VND by Cash only.
- Price per person
Is the same price of Visa on arrival applied to everyone? [show answer]
There are two kind of fees for getting visa on arrival.
Service fee (not same for everyone): this is fee pay for website owner who arrange the visa approval letter with their sponsoring. Service fee is various and depend on a number of factors such as country of your passport, length of stay, number of entries, types of visa, how fast would you like to get approval….. Please kindly see our current visa fees.
Stamp fee (same for everyone) : Aside the service you have to pay online to get the visa approval letter, you are required to pay an additional amount called stamp fee to pick up your visa when you arrive. It’s $25 for 1-month and 3-month single entry visa | $50 for 1-month and 3-month multiple-entry visa | $95 for 6-month multiple entry visa | $135 for 1-year multiple entry visa.