November 2, 2019
Visa On Arrival
How to apply Vietnam visa on arrival
A Few Effective Tips About Applying For Vietnam Visa On Arrival
If you are anyhow required to land on the mesmerizing Vietnam for either a business or tourist purpose, then you need to apply for the visa on arrival right now. This visa will allow the grant to the applicant to collect a letter of approval from the concerned immigration department to visit Vietnam and thereby collect his or her visa from any of the international airports over there. So, if you are also wondering that how to apply Vietnam visa on arrival, then all you need to do is to follow the given guidelines.
Who can apply?
Unlike the e-visa which only allows applicants of not more than 81 countries, this particular visa on arrival doesn’t possess any type of hard and fast rule and allows applicants from all parts of the globe. Also applicants who are holding a valid passport to get an entry to Vietnam can only apply for this particular visa on arrival along with the submission of the letter of visa approval.
It’s highly imperative to take note of the country’s visa policy as that is the key to getting swift and fast visa approval.
How to apply?
If you are still finding a way of how to apply Vietnam visa on arrival, then all you need to do for that is to follow the given instructions:
- First of all, you need to fill up the application form online for your visa approval letter and you don’t need to apply for the same by visiting certain embassies or sending them the various documents in relation to it.
- As a matter of fact, this particular visa on arrival will not require you to send the passport to the concerned immigration department.
- Furthermore, you need to procure the letter of visa approval from the concerned immigration department which will actually allow you the grant to procure your stamped visa, the moment you turn up at any of the international airports of Vietnam
What are the steps to be followed?
Don’t get on your nerves with this fact that how to apply Vietnam visa on arrival? All you need to do for that is follow a few of the steps given below:
Step 1: Fill up the application form duly
Yes, this is one of the key factors that you need to follow to ensure a hassle free application procedure. You must include all those personal details in your application form which will be exactly the same like your passport.
Step 2: Ascertain all the information and make the payment
After you have filled in all the necessary details in the application form, make sure that you skim through the whole of it at least two times or else any of the changes made later on will be chargeable thenceforth. You can use your Debit or Credit cards either through Pay Pal or that of Western Union.
Step 3: Procure the letter of approval to get your visa stamped
So, after 2 working days are over (in normal cases) and 1 day and 4 hours (in urgent cases) post the application process, the applicant will get:
- The visa approval letter via email (attached with the entry and exit form)
- Print out of the visa approval letter
- Print and fill up the entry and exit form
- You also need to prepare 2 passport sized photos along with the required stamping fees in the USD denomination ( amounting to $50 in case of 1 or 3 months multiple entries, $25 for 1 or 3 months single entry, $135 for 1 year multiple entries and $95 for 6 months entries) applicable specifically for the Visa On Arrival.
After you have collected these documents in the right manner, you also need to enclose these testimonials into an envelope and need to show them to the concerned immigration officer for a hassle visa procurement.
Step 4: Stamp your visa after arriving
After you have arrived at any of the 7 international airports of Vietnam all you need to do is to go straight away to the Vietnam Landing Visa Office and get your passport thoroughly checked and then get visa stamped on your passport.
Followed by this, you also need to show your valid passport, submit the letter of approval to the department of immigration, pay the required stamping fees over there and and get a sticker stuck onto your passport to get your visa stamped duly. By following all these rules duly, you can effortlessly get the visa on arrival properly.
Always remember, that this visa will only be applicable for those who have filled in the application form with all the necessary details in it and have implemented all the official procedures in the proper and expected way.
International airports of Vietnam accept for Vietnam visa on arrival
Till to day, there are 7 international airports of Vietnam accept for picking up your visa on arrival with the visa approval letter. Please find below for the list of airports:
- Noi Bai International Airport in Hanoi city
- Cat Bi International Airport in Hai Phong city
- Da Nang International Airport in Da Nang city
- Cam Ranh International Airport in Nha Trang city
- Tan Son Nhat International Airport in Ho Chi Minh city (also called Saigon)
- Lien Khuong International Airport in Da Lat city
- Phu Quoc International Airport in Phu Quoc island
So, if you are still a bit perplexed about how to apply Vietnam visa on arrival, then follow the aforementioned guidelines.