May 5, 2020
Do citizens of Italy require visa for Vietnam? 💚 15 days visa-free
Citizens of Italy won’t need a visa if staying for fewer than 15 days.
Vietnam visa waiver program
Italian passport holders should apply for a visa if intending to stay for more than 15 days.
Citizens of Italy are advised to find below for options to get a visa for Vietnam:
1. Apply for a visa at the embassy of Vietnam in Italy
In order to get a visa through the embassy of Vietnam, citizens of Italy are advised to pay a visit to the location of Embassy of Vietnam in Roma. Here’s the address:
Embassy of Vietnam in Roma, Italy
- Address : 156 Via di Bravetta – 00164 Roma – Italia
- General line: +39-06-6160726 / 66162504
- Fax: +39-06-66157520
- Email: email@example.com
- Website : https://vnembassy-roma.mofa.gov.vn
- Map : https://goo.gl/maps/rccewsbfScWCiUy58
- Working time : Monday – Friday: 9.00 am – 5.00 pm. The Embassy of Vietnam will close on the public holidays of both Vietnam and Italy.
The following documents are required for citizens of Italy to apply visa at the embassy of Vietnam in Roma
- Italy Passport (with at least 06-months validity and 2 blank pages)
- One completed application form for a Vietnam visa (contact the embassy of Vietnam in Roma for this form)
- One passport size photo of 4×6 cm (attached to the application). Photo guide.
- Visa fees (contact the embassy of Vietnam in Roma for the amount to pay)
Citizens of Italy are advised to make a phone call or email to the embassy of Vietnam in Roma to ask for further requirements and make an appointment with them.
If applying visa at the embassy of Vietnam is not convenient, citizens of Italy are advised to consider Vietnam e-visa & Visa On Arrival option.
2. Apply for Vietnam e-visa
Citizens of Italy are eligible for Vietnam e-visa. Vietnam e-visa is valid for 30 days, single entry.
Frequently Ask About Vietnam e-Visa
Citizens of Italy are required following documents to apply for Vietnam e-visa.
- A scanned copy of your Italy passport’s bio page (Sample for passport’s bio page). Please make sure you passport valid for at least 6 months with 2 blank pages.
- A recently taken of your face. Photo guide.
- Valid email address to contact.
- Credit or debit card to make the payment online.
In case of planning to stay in Vietnam for more than 30 days, citizens of Italy are advised to choose Visa On Arrival option which you can choose to apply visa for 3 month or upto 6 months.
3. Apply for Visa On Arrival Vietnam
For getting Visa On Arrival, citizens of Italy are required to hold a visa approval letter (also call pre-approved visa letter).
Fee for getting the visa approval letter from $6 only – 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied.
Please check our visa fees for update.
Frequently ask about Vietnam Visa On Arrival
PERHAPS YOU ARE INTERESTED IN
Are you looking for location of Vietnam embassy in Italy ? Please see below for information of Embassy of Vietnam in Roma, Italy 🇮🇹 Address : 156 Via di Bravetta – 00164 Roma – Italia 🇮🇹 General line: +39-06-6160726 / 66162504 Fax: +39-06-66157520 Email: vnemb.it@mofa.
Do citizens of Italy need a visa to visit Vietnam? At present, citizens of Italy are free for 15 days of Vietnam Visa. If you plan to stay in Vietnam less than 15 days, you do not need to apply Vietnam Visa.
Embassy of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam in Roma, Italy 🇮🇹 Address : 156 Via di Bravetta – 00164 Roma – Italia 🇮🇹 General line: +39-06-6160726 / 66162504 Fax: +39-06-66157520 Email: vnemb.it@mofa.
Đại Sứ Quán Việt Nam tại Ý 🇮🇹 Địa chỉ: Via di Bravetta, 156 – 00164 Roma, Italia 🇮🇹 Điện thoại tổng đài: (+39) 06 6616 0726 Fax: (+39) 06 6615 7520 Email: vnemb.it@mofa.
Italians are among the top nationalities that came to Vietnam for a holiday in the last few years. In 2019, there were more than 70,000 Italians who visited Vietnam.
The country of Vietnam is in the wish list of many travelers. This country, situated on the fertile lands of southeast Asia has a rich culture, a thriving business scene, and rich and interesting history.