March 14, 2020
Visa On Arrival
Vietnam Visa on Arrival Via Noi Bai Airport
When planning a trip to Vietnam, there are certain things you need to research in advance. One of these is your visa. Although there are certain nationalities that can enter the country visa-free, most nationalities need to have a visa. But the good thing about Vietnam is that they have made it easier for foreigners to get a visa. If you are entering the country through Noi Bai airport in Hanoi, you could qualify for the Vietnam Visa on Arrival.
The Vietnam Visa on Arrival via Noi Bai airport is only available to certain nationalities. Therefore, it’s a good idea to check if you’re eligible for this visa before you apply. It’s also worth noting that this visa can only be used through airports. So if you’re entering Vietnam via a land border or in a seaport, then this visa will not work for you.
Applying for Vietnam Visa on Arrival via Noi Bai Airport
To apply for the Visa on Arrival for your trip to Hanoi, the first thing you need to do is to look for a reputable agency that could process the visa on your behalf. These agencies have their own website where you can send in your application. You’ll be asked to fill out an online application form and provide your complete name, nationality, etc.
The agency will process the visa on your behalf. Once approved, they will send you a pre-approval letter. You’ll have to bring this letter on your trip to Hanoi because this is what you’ll use to claim your visa.
Below are the steps on how to apply for the Visa on Arrival:
- Go online and fill out the application form. Review the details you have entered and make sure everything has the correct spelling. The information should match with your passport.
- Choose the option that you want for your visa. Do you need a single entry or multiple-entry visa? Are you going to be in the country for 30 days or 90 days? Then make a payment using your card or PayPal account.
- When the agency receives your application and the payment is successful, they will send you an email for a confirmation. Then they will forward your application to the Vietnam Immigration who will then process your visa.
- Once your visa is approved, you will receive an email for the pre-approval letter. Along with the letter, you’ll also be sent a blank application form. You need to print the form and fill it out. Bring it with you to Vietnam along with the pre-approval letter.
- Upon arriving at Noi Bai Airport, look for the sign that says “Landing Visa”. This is usually beside the Passport Control.
- Then hand over your application form, pre-approval letter, and passport. There will be a payment of $25 for the stamping fee. You will then be asked to wait while your visa is being processed. If it’s already your turn, you will be called to the counter and your passport will be given back to you.
- Upon receiving your passport, double-check your passport and make sure it already has the visa sticker in it. Check if the information is correct. If everything is sorted, go to Passport Control to enter Hanoi.
Why the Visa on Arrival Is A Better Option?
Aside from the Visa on Arrival, there are other types of visas that you can apply for your trip to Vietnam. You can also apply for the e-visa and the standard visa, which you can get from a Vietnam embassy. But here’s why you should choose the Visa on Arrival via Noi Bai Airport.
- You don’t have to go to a Vietnam embassy to schedule an appointment for your visa application.
- Requesting for a pre-approval letter for your visa on arrival is so easy. Since it’s done online, you’d be able to request for it anywhere for as long as you have access to the Internet.
- You don’t need to go through the hassles of visiting an embassy or an actual agency to personally hand over the requirements.
- It’s faster than getting a visa from an embassy. It will only take 3 – 5 business days to get your pre-approval letter and you can claim the visa when you arrive in Noi Bai airport.
Is the Visa on Arrival Highly Recommended for your Trip to Hanoi?
Of course, applying for the Vietnam Visa on Arrival via Noi Bai Airport is highly recommended. As you can see, it’s so convenient and you don’t need to go through the hassles of going to an embassy. With this visa option, you can be guaranteed that you ill enjoy a relaxing vacation. So if you are flying to Hanoi anytime soon, you should consider getting the Visa on Arrival.
PERHAPS YOU ARE INTERESTED IN
If you are flying to Vietnam’s capital city of Hanoi, it may be a good idea to apply for a Vietnam e-visa. This visa can be applied over the Internet, which is why it’s a very convenient option for your trip.
The Vietnam government is anticipating the influx of tourists to the country in the coming years. Because of this, they are building new airports to accommodate the arrival of foreign visitors.
Foreign visitors to Ho Chi Minh City will soon be flying to Long Thanh City because this is where the new airport is located. The Long Thanh International Airport is still under construction, but once it starts operating, most visitors who are going to Ho Chi Minh will have to use this airport.
For many years, tourists have to endure the long journey from Hanoi just to catch a glimpse of the majestic Ha Long Bay. But now that the Van Don Airport in Ha Long City has opened, visiting this UNESCO World Heritage Site is now a breeze.
Vietnam has recently opened a new airport that’s close to the Ha Long Bay, the country’s most popular tourist attraction. Before the Ha Long City Airport was built, most visitors will have to travel for four hours from Hanoi just to reach the UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Phu Bai Airport is the main airport serving the city of Hue. The city is located in Vietnam’s central region and is famously known for being the seat of the Nguyen Dynasty emperors during 1800.
If you’re heading to Hanoi, Vietnam’s capital city, then you will be flying into Noi Bai Airport, one of the country’s major airports. And if you need a visa to enter the country, you may want to consider applying for a Vietnam e-visa.
People from around the world find the culture and history of Vietnam truly fascinating. It is for this reason why the number of tourists that visit the country has significantly increased over the past few years.
Traveling to different countries every year is necessary for an average person. It refreshes your mind and soul both.